University of Connecticut
368 Fairfield Way, Unit 4182
(Rowe CUE Building)
Storrs, CT 06269-4182
Phone: +1 860-486-3152
Fax: +1 860-486-2963
From the West – Interstate 84 East to Exit 68. From exit, take a right onto Route 195, and follow for 7 miles to campus.
Alternate directions from the West – Interstate 84 East to Interstate 384 East. At end of Interstate 384 East, take left fork to Route 44 East. Follow Route 44 East to intersection with Route 195. Take a right onto Route 195 and follow the signs to campus.
From the East – Interstate 84 West to Exit 68. From exit, take a left onto Route 195, and follow for 7 miles to campus.
From the Southeast – Interstate 95 to 395 North. Take Exit 81 West to Route 32 North. Follow Route 32 North to Willimantic. In town, turn right and go over bridge. Continue straight through the light and follow 195 North for 8 miles to campus.
Personalize your directions with Google Maps.
Visitors may park in either the North or South parking garages. For additional information about parking on campus, please consult the Department of Parking and Transportation Services website at http://www.park.uconn.edu.
Walking from South Garage
(Map it: http://s.uconn.edu/2ot)
- Head northeast on Jim Calhoun Way toward Hillside Rd
- Turn left onto Hillside Rd
- Turn right toward Fairfield Way
- Turn right onto Fairfield Way
- Entrance to Rowe CUE is on the left (directly across from the Homer Babbidge Library)
Walking from North Garage
(Map it: http://s.uconn.edu/2os)
- Head southwest toward Hillside Rd
- Turn left onto Hillside Rd (pass the Jorgenson Center for Performing Arts)
- Turn left onto Glenbrook Rd
- Turn right on walking path between Neag School of Education (Gentry Building) and the School of Engineering (Castleman Building)
- Turn left after rose garden
- Entrance to Rowe CUE is on the right. (directly across from the Gentry Building)