We are inquisitive.
We are innovative.
We are driven.
We are optimistic.
We are global.
- Discovering Armenian Heritage and CultureBy The Armenian Mirror-Spectator | Apr 18, 2019 "HARTFORD, Conn. - Connecticut was home to a program of music, demonstrations, a panel of renowned scholars and Armenian food on Saturday, March 30 as the University of Connecticut presented a comprehensive program and festival titled "Discovering Armenian Heritage and Culture. Held at the historic Mark […]Posted on April 23, 2019
- When UConn called, it was game on for Croatian recruit Nika MuhlBy Walter Villa | Apr 18, 2019 Special to espnW "Nika Muhl stared at the email. Was this a prank? Or was this real? The subject line read, "Greetings from UConn", and that was intriguing enough for Muhl, a 5-foot-10 point guard from the Croatian capital of Zagreb. But then she opened the correspondence, […]Posted on April 18, 2019
- Vice President Weiner Moderates “Letters to My Palestinian Neighbor”On Monday, March 25, Yossi Klein Halevi and former Palestinian Authority advisor Ghaith Al-Omari discussed the past, current and future relationship between Israelis and Palestinians. “Letters to My Palestinian Neighbor” was held at 7 p.m. in the Konover Auditorium at the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center on the UConn Storrs campus. Bestselling Israeli author […]Posted on April 17, 2019
- Education Abroad: Drew-Asia Keating ’20, London, England April 24, 2019First-generation college student Drew Asia-Keating '20 (CLAS) says her Education Abroad experience in London took her out of her comfort zone.Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications
- Education Abroad: Luis Rivera ’19, Prague, Czech Republic April 19, 2019Accounting major Luis Rivera '19 (BUS) says his Education Abroad experience in Prague, Czech Republic, helped him grow as a person.Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications
- Education Abroad: Omaniel Ortiz ’20, London, England April 11, 2019For first-generation college student Omaniel Ortiz, his Education Abroad experience in London was the first time he traveled outside the U.S.Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications
- Education Abroad: Anna Zarra Aldrich ’20, London, England April 5, 2019People 'asked me a lot of questions about American politics and we talked a lot about Brexit. Working and meeting with different people was a huge part of the experience,' says Anna Zarra Aldrich '20 (CLAS).Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications
- Education Abroad: Preston Bogan ’19, Paris, France March 25, 2019'If you don’t look outside your own comfort zone ... you are missing out,' says Bogan after spending a semester in Paris.Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications
- Education Abroad: Ashley Jacques ’20, Dublin, Ireland March 13, 2019'I am now kicking myself that I did not do a full semester,' says Ashley Jacques '20 (BUS), as she recalls the summer she spent with an Education Abroad program in Ireland last year.Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications
- Education Abroad: Lisa Darminova ’19, Hong Kong March 7, 2019'There are so many different people in Hong Kong. There is a big international community, so it’s easy to make friends,' says Lisa Darminova '19 (CLAS).Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications