We are inquisitive.
We are innovative.
We are driven.
We are optimistic.
We are global.
Twenty five years after the dedication of the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, we are relaunching the human rights outreach and engagement programs of the Center as Dodd Human Rights Impact (Dodd Impact). To build on and leverage the synergies of UConn’s human rights programs, Dodd Impact joins the Human Rights Institute (HRI) to create one of the most dynamic centers of human rights teaching, research, and engagement anywhere in the world.
- ECNU & UConn holds Global Elites Academic ProgramSeptember 2, 2021 | ECNU News | East China Normal University "East China Normal University (ECNU) and University of Connecticut (UConn) held the online academic program themed “Global Elites in Humanities and Social Sciences” this summer. It creates a multiple platforms for ECNU undergraduates to look into the frontiers of disciplines, expand their research ideas […]Posted on August 2, 2021
- Critical Thinking, Academic Research & Global Citizenship in the 21st CenturyJuly 12, 2021 | Laurel Pehmoeller, Multimedia Specialist, Office of Global Affairs, University of Connecticut UConn Extends a Virtual Welcome to ECNU Students Last week, UConn Global kicked off a new virtual program, in partnership with East China Normal University (ECNU), called “Critical Thinking, Academic Research and Global Citizenship in the 21st Century”. East China […]Posted on July 12, 2021
- An illegal gold rush is igniting attacks on Indigenous people in the AmazonJuly 6, 2021 | National Geographic | Scott Wallace, Professor of Journalism, University of Connecticut "As tensions between illegal gold miners and Indigenous communities erupt into open violence in the Brazilian Amazon, legislators allied with right-wing president Jair Bolsonaro are aggressively pursuing measures aimed at curtailing protections of the territories and rights of Indigenous people. […]Posted on July 6, 2021
- UConn Partners with FutureLearn to Expand Digital Education Presence Globally February 23, 2021The University of Connecticut has partnered with FutureLearn, one of the world’s leading social learning platforms, to begin offering courses globally as massive open online courses.Emily Zangari
- VIDEO: UConn Students From China Get to Attend In-Person Classes at Home February 3, 2021UConn students from China are taking in-person classes 7,300 miles from Connecticut, thanks to partnerships with two Chinese universities.Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications
- ‘These Were Haunting Events’: Researchers Study Migrant Precarity During Pandemic in US, India January 5, 2021An interdisciplinary group of researchers is designing a toolkit of methods to study the problems faced by migrant workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.Tom Breen
- UConn Magazine: For Scott Wallace, Remote Learning Means Getting Off the Beaten Path December 16, 2020The photographer and National Geographic contributor shares some of the hard-won wisdom he imparts to UConn’s lucky journalism students.Lisa Stiepock
- A Call to Action for Science December 8, 2020Three UConn researchers are among a group of scientists calling on policymakers and the public to put data and scientific evidence at the heart of fraught questions like the COVID-19 pandemic.Elaina Hancock
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - Tips You Need
DDI Fellows Drop-In Workshop Session
ISSS Coffee Hour: Party In The USA
Claim-making As Rights-making: Undocumented Migrants Reshaping International Human Rights Law
The Evolution Of Evelyn Serrano, A Play
Optional Practical Training (OPT) Workshop
What Is Your Superpower?
Stay Informed @ the ISSS Student & Scholar Meeting
Salon: An Immigrant's Vision
Careers In Advocacy
Academic Job Search Overview
DDI Fellows Meeting
The Eduardo Halfon Mini-Symposium