We are inquisitive.
We are innovative.
We are driven.
We are optimistic.
We are global.
- Spring 2020 – Weather Conditions and COVID-19 TransmissionWeather Conditions and COVID-19 Transmission Estimates and Projections Main Article via Harvard University May 12, 2020 Ran Xu, Ph.D., an Assistant Professor in the Department of Allied Health Sciences, is part of an international team of researchers studying the impacts of weather on coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission. The team includes researchers from Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts […]Posted on May 18, 2020
- Spring 2020 – Launch of #UConnGlobalAtHome#UConnGlobalAtHome A UConn Global Affairs Initiative Written by Nicholas Hampton, Multimedia Project Specialist April 20, 2020 The University of Connecticut’s Office of Global Affairs is excited to announce an opportunity to help keep UConn Nation connected through #UConnGlobalAtHome. The new initiative was officially launched on April 10 and announced by Director of International Student & […]Posted on April 20, 2020
- Spring 2020 – YSEALI Alumnus and COVID-19YSEALI Alumnus Continues to Help Those in Need COVID-19 in the Phillipines Written by Nicholas Hampton, Multimedia Project Specialist April 8, 2020 Image courtesy of theU.S. Embassy in the Philippines YSEALI alumnus and founder of Accessi Wheels disability service in Quezon City, Philippines Miggy Bautista is doing his part to get people with disabilities where […]Posted on April 8, 2020
- Study: When More Pain Means More Gain September 3, 2019Researchers found positive psychological outcomes and increased well-being in participants who performed an extreme annual ritual as part of a national celebration.Elaina Hancock
- Snapshot: Elic Weitzel in Kosovo June 28, 2019A UConn graduate student in archaeology just returned from a research trip to Kosovo, where he is helping collect and identify artifacts to help understand the history of the region.Elaina Hancock
- Education Abroad: Drew-Asia Keating ’20, London, England April 24, 2019First-generation college student Drew Asia-Keating '20 (CLAS) says her Education Abroad experience in London took her out of her comfort zone.Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications
- Education Abroad: Luis Rivera ’19, Prague, Czech Republic April 19, 2019Accounting major Luis Rivera '19 (BUS) says his Education Abroad experience in Prague, Czech Republic, helped him grow as a person.Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications
- Education Abroad: Omaniel Ortiz ’20, London, England April 11, 2019For first-generation college student Omaniel Ortiz, his Education Abroad experience in London was the first time he traveled outside the U.S.Mike Enright '88 (CLAS), University Communications